1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

IDOC question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Toptwo, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Toptwo

Toptwo Guest

Hi,

Tried reading the idoc thread but no new posts there in forever. I have heard that recently the IDOC timers have been off..can anybody confirm this? Is it still only taking about 7 hours from IDOC to collapse, or am I way off?

2. SchezwanBeefy

SchezwanBeefy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I heard it could be between 6-10 hours?

3. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Had an IDOC keep all to myself on Friday, took about 7 hours to fall.

4. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Its been a steady 7-8 hours for me within the last couple months.

5. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yep still 7 hours with the very rare one taking 8 hours. The timing that has been out is the fall time window which goes back however long the shards go down for publishes and breakdown.

6. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

It is 6 hours and 52 minutes not including server down time. I just did a castle today. Of course there were like 7 other people there lol. Someone got the rest of the Phoenix armor I was going for, only got 2 pieces :(

7. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Change
    Code:
    wait 10 to wait 5
    , that should get ya at least 1 more piece next time.

8. do they go IDOC before server up or after server up?

9. Depends.

If its the "normal" way, it will go IDOC after server up, averaging about an hour-ish from server up to actually go "IDOC" then begin the anywhere from 6 hr 53 minute to 8-ish hour timer for the "poof".

If it was set in motion by a player cancelling account, I have seen them go IDOC before server down, and was still IDOC after server up for several more hours before the "poof".

Now, if they take server down for any reason, it will throw off the timer. Sometimes its weird cause they take it down for like 30 mins, yet the house falling may take hours more to happen.

Yesterday, on atlantic, the house status updated in Fel, yet in Tramms it took like 4 hours later for the house status to update. I couldnt find any reason for such, posted that their might be an issue and was called an "idiot". :coco:

Then, a "somewhat" went poof like 3 hours later.
    I decided to NOT add to my thread! :D

10. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

The actual idoc timer is still the same for me that it has always been.. 7hrs and 15 min. The actual idoc timer would start between 2am and 5am cst, leaving the house to fall between 9am and noon. After hitting idoc's for more than a year... all of a sudden it changed... recently. The same 7hr and 15 min window... but it wouldn't move to IDOC until after 4:30am sometimes as late as 7:30am and would fall between noon and 3pm.

That said.. today I had two fall around 11:30ish... so maybe it's going back to "normal"? I sure hope so... best of luck to you!

11. 7 hour timer.. only way it takes longer is if server was down.It hasn't changed in years and prob won't ever change.