1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Idoc timer on Europa

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Zayin666, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Zayin666

Zayin666 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Heya,

Been back in UO for some weeks and have been looking for some idocs.
    Also found some and it seems to me they all fall between 17:00 and 19:00 CET. (Unless they are owned by OSI, these seem to fall late at night instead).

Can anyone tell me if houses ever drop outsite of the 17-19 timeframe? Have you seen one? Been at one that dropped at another time and wasnt OSI owned?

Thanks

2. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yes over the years I have seen many that dropped at odd times some even during the night - However most tend to drop in the window you mention I would guess over 95 percent. This window stays pretty constant unless the servers go down for any reason. If they do either by accident or for a publish however long they go down for has to be added to that time for a period of one week.

I have never been able to work out why these odd ones occur just some variation in the time these go into decay I suppose.

GL with the ones you have found.

3. Zayin666

Zayin666 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks...

Too bad that they drop in the worst timeframe for me :(
    I have 2 kids and they are pretty active in that period :)

Oh well.. I guess Ill have to go find the OSI houses then.