1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

IDOC times?

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by YellowStarS2k, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Hi guys,
    I'm returning after an long absence. I lost my house and am looking to place another one. I used to love IDOC hunting, but the times seem to be different. Anyone care to share? :)
  2. Caldwin_DDP

Caldwin_DDP Guest

You're right. In the past houses would change condition just after shard up. Because they would IDOC just around 5:30 a.m. and it was 7 hours until they would fall, you could count on most houses falling from 12:30 until around 2:00 p.m. eastern.

That has changed. Should you find a house in decay now visit it throughout the day to determine the approximate time it is changing condition. Once it goes IDOC it will still be approx 7 hours before it falls.

Then,there is a random cool down period after the house falls before anyone can place. Also, continued placement attempts can place a cool down on your placement tool.

The good news is, last night I placed a 10x15 for a guild member who'd just come off trial account status. So you can get started and build your way up.

Go forth and have fun!
  3. :) Thank you for the info! Seems like it's a bit more challenging now.
  4. Ghost of Gramps

Ghost of Gramps Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 7, 2008
    Not sures, buts I believes daes runs on "Half pass meez beins der times."