1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Idoc within the last week on Atlantic.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Saint of Killers, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Saint of Killers

Stratics Veteran

Oops, mistimed refreshing my ATL house on an alt account and *poof*. When they announced they were turning off house decay for a couple weeks for hurricane Sandy, I stupidly figured that time was going to be added to our clock, got lazy, and didn't check my house sign. Missed it by a day or two. I tend to pay little attention to uo during fantasy football season.

Whoever got it, made out very very well. About 95% of everything I "had" on ATL was in there. If the player that got my stuff still has my soulstones, I'd appreciate getting them back. There were probably 50 or so skilled stones, 18 or so full sized soulstones. More than half of them have my name on them I'm sure.

If you threw them away, or just don't feel like returning them, then that's life. No worries.

ShadowTrauma and LordDrago like this.
  2. Promathia

Promathia EM Bennu Fanclub
    Premium Stratics Veteran

:(

Missed u

3. Andrasta

Andrasta Goodman's Rune Library
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Blue Crane Society

I'll check the Goodman's Library mailboxes for you. Perhaps someone left them with me hopefully.

4. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Where was that house?

5. Andrasta

Andrasta Goodman's Rune Library
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Blue Crane Society

Sorry no luck. If someone drops off a big bunch of stones I will contact you.

6. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Just wanted to say:

I like seeing players helping other players, so Andrasta gets some likes.

And Saint of Killers gets a like for not taking a more commonly taken route of coming onto the board and ranting and raving about how the "stupid devs", "stupid game", "stupid players", etc. made his house drop and lost him all his stuff, etc.

:thumbup1:

Saint, I don't normally play Atl (Chessy is where I normally hang my cloak), but let me know if there is anything I can do to help.