1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

IDOC

Discussion in 'UO Drachenfels' started by hen, Mar 25, 2009.

1. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Right behind Yew Abbey on the north side. Fel.

2. kaldera4

kaldera4 Guest

why someone tells idocs on fell? dont everybody know its only a trap?

3. Drowy

Drowy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Its no trap, its to bring more people to some pvp action.

4. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Sharing idoc locations has a long history on this board. A little bit of community spirit.

5. Radix

Radix Guest

Well, idocs in fell is equal to 100% pk encounter on my little experience, sooner or luckly later. Last idoc (yesterday), a falling castle in the beach past the west mountain chain of minoc, was a real battle (or maybe massacre is a better word), i'd go with my stealther, and more than 8 pks were guarding the entrance and continuosly exploring all surroundings, almost impossible to reach and leave alive, even at 110 stealth, i saw several blue players trying to reach the castle , but nobody stayed alive too much, too much pks, a stealther companion took some bods, and i had to leave after 4 deaths with 3 potions kegs (only for not leaving with empty hands), but it was very funny for a stealther, and it would be very funnier with more people,

Such a big fell idoc like this must be hunted with a good size group of players, syncronized to attack at same hour and minute, to get rid of the guarding pk's, or only to take a good pvp fight.

i am thinking now that we should announce it in all cities bank before going :wall:
    a bit late,
    it's only a idea