1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

IDOC

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Speedy Orkit, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

There are so many things EA could do with IDOC's and houses in general as a gold sink, I really don't see why they don't. I would love to see some paultry amount of "property tax" taken once every real life 30 days or something, not a lot, just maybe 1/20th of your house cost. If the amount isn't paid you will start to see mercenary NPC's spawning around your house, until eventually your house gets bulldozed.

Not meaning to rant, but I just ran by a house of a guy who deactivated and quit playing his account in 2004.

2. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

I found a way to acutally bug your house.... so it says OSI OWNED and it never drops it just constantly decays then at IDOC it renews it self cause "osi" owns it... pretty messed up

3. Seikatein

Seikatein Guest

I've camped 3 of those "osi owned" houses and as your right they do reset over and over again, eventually they do drop.