1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

IDOC

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by PzB74, Jul 4, 2010.

1. PzB74

PzB74 Guest

Using the enhanced client;

I'm not able to see decay status of houses.
    Is there any changes that's been made here, been away from UO for a long time...

---------------

Ok found the answer; only owner and friends can see the IDOC status now.
    - That's a bit sad.

2. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You only see the decay status on a home when it's decaying.

Homes only decay these days when the account is inactive, or the person placed another home.

3. PzB74

PzB74 Guest

ok that I didn't know, thx :thumbup1:

4. Is this currently bugged? I used to love hunting down IDOCs when I played 2 years ago. Reactivated my account last week, and imagine my surprise when I found my house still standing!

5. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

You may have reactivated during a welcome back to brit program time period, it seems houses placed on those accounts during those times aren't subject to the usual laws of account decay.

Houses are definitely falling, though depending on the shard you may not find many. A couple weeks ago I scouted fel and only found 2.

6. SchezwanBeefy

SchezwanBeefy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

That is not true. Houses will show decay period no matter what. They only go into IDOC status during the week they're about to fall.