1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] IDOCalypse 2012!!! Price Checks Please

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Alexander of ATL., Jan 24, 2012.

1. Alexander of ATL.

Alexander of ATL. Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
    Stratics Veteran

Hello Everyone! Monday was a fantastic day and i hope everyone got what they were after when these magnificent houses fell. Let me be the first to say..... i have never sweat before WHILE sitting at a COMPUTER. All this recalling, running from reds, looting shinies.... was alot of work hehe. All these lame jokes aside.... i need a price check on a few items i looted at some idocs. Here they are....

Server Birth Kettle

Pre-Patched Black Bag
    (says there is 1 item in it but there really isnt any item in it. I also need information on this item i.e is it illeagal, legal, UR, worth anything etc.)

Stone Oven (Facing South) Deed

Full Rubble Bed Facing East

Happy Birthday! Thank You For Celebrating 5 Years Of Glorious Adventure With Ultima Online

Runebook [Exceptional]

Lantern Stuck in a box

Melisande's Ferminted Wine (blaze color)
    ( I dont know if these are rare but this one had Melisande's name on it and the recent one you get now adays doesnt have her name on it, they have "Explosive Bottle" or something like that. Need info on this item if anyone has it.)

A Robe (blessed)

Thanks, and have a great day.

2. Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran

Re: IDOCalypse 2012!!!

Bump... Still need price checks and info on these items. The Lantern stuck in the box and the cake is forsale if i find a price that fits them.

3. yanaki2

yanaki2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

the bag with one item in is is a new draw tile bag, i have been told if you log into the ec you can still see the no draw tile.

4. Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran

Bump....

I checked, i have a freind that play's EC and i asked him to look in it and there was also nothing in it when he looked in it.

5. Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran

Last Bump. Does ANYONE know the pricechecks or info on these items?