1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Nez, May 12, 2008.

1. Nez

Nez Guest

Has the timeframe for the structure to fall changed on IDOCs? Does anyone know the timeframe it takes to place after a house collapses?
  2. Theo_GL

Theo_GL Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sep 2, 2003
    I did an IDOC on GL (18x18 just outside Luna Walls). It fell and then was placeable about 1 hr 40 min later.

I know because I placed it. ;-)

It is something like at least 20 min and then random amount of time after that. I think that is too long IMHO. The loot was gone in less than 1 min. It could have been 30 min and that was plenty of time to remove the script advantage.
  3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    I've been at a couple IDOCs (not many, since I don't go to Fel), and people were still rooting around in the junk over an hour later (long after the new house was up) - that was before the changes.
  4. Nez

Nez Guest

I have been watching a IDOC for 8and a half hours. I always thought they collapse within 6 hours.