1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

IDOCS?!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by jrok512, Aug 22, 2011.

1. jrok512

jrok512 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Noticed that their are next to nothing on IDOCS right now because of the account management stuff..... Wondering if houses were going to fall anytime soon after this stuff is settled or is it going to be three months from now or what? Would really like to know what is going on with this.

2. Ludes

Ludes Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

From what I've heard I doubt you'll see a house fall until the Account Migration is "officially" over.. from a programming standpoint it's so much easier to leave evrything on auto-refresh for now than it would be to try to put a paid up subscribers house and belongings back. And trust me, EA does care about those "paid up for many moons" people. It's what they do for a living.

3. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I agree. No house should start decaying until the dust settles. Once it is all done then many house spots may open up... remember the big fall?

4. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

I remember that!

I had a blue beetle full of loot and someone placed a house on top of it and it poofed :/

But still...that was fun! They need to do that again :) :thumbup:

5. jrok512

jrok512 Seasoned Veteran

So at this moment are house falls on pause or have they been all set back the 'usual' wait time after an account becomes inactive?

Like are we going to have to wait the 30 day to 3 months or whatever it is for everything to start falling again or will it just 'resume' from being paused when the account center went down?

6. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

jrok, none of us have that answer. It only makes sense that no house is allowed to fall right now. Even that is speculation.

7. jrok512

jrok512 Seasoned Veteran

okay ty sounds good.. just glad to know i'm in the same boat.

8. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

I quite understand. Idocs are a big part of what I do. Maybe not just for the reasons many think. I try to be as much of a benefactor as a vulture... *shrugs* I have been called both.

9. Ludes

Ludes Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I also really like watching IDOC's I had a few runed up and I was watching them when all this started..

Also got a few "Owned by OSI" runed up..

There was a message from Messana that the "Owned by OSI" were gonna fall.

They haven't.

Far as I can tell EVERYTHING is on auto-refresh for now..

Sorry if this is old news..

10. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

One house falling by mistake or misunderstanding is too many. *nods* I am not talking about anything other than paid in full accounts. Those that take the '90 day gamble', I have little sympathy for.

11. yanaki2

yanaki2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

just for the record, houses are falling.
    i was at a keep on origin on sunday that fell.

from what we were told by customer reps, the houses that went past 90 days before the server migration would still fall, all other houses are on limbo until the migration issue resolves and then will continue to age apropriatly. so if a account was 85 days before they put the accounts in migration, 6 days after the migrations is over and they lift the refresh the house will start to decay as normal. so no waiting 90 days for them to fall.

12. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor

It's hard really, to accurately speculate what's going to happen once the migration is complete and things are returned to normal.

Any houses that had already gone past 90 days at the beginning should all already be gone by now. Nothing else should be in decay at this time.

13. Bethany_lg

Bethany_lg Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Could be possible that the keep fell because of house placement elsewhere. One would assume that aspect of house decay is still functioning as it should.

14. Woodsman

Woodsman Guest

There was somebody posting on Stratics who lost a keep because their account was inactive and they were doing the 90-day thing and it hit the 90 day limit during the account migration.

But that was a house tied to an account that was inactive before all of this happened.

15. THP

THP Stratics Legend

houses are falling stop whinging and find em