1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

IF... check the E. Coast trade forum...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by QueenZen, Sep 10, 2009.

1. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

IF for some reason you have a chr. on Chesapeake shard that you wish to transfer to Atlantic or wherever... GO BUY MY CHR. Tranfer token. I have one more yet to put on the vendor, I just don't wish to pay all vendor fees to put both on there at the same time.

Check that east coast trade forum. 20 mill [is 4-5 million LESS] than Chespeake Luna asks for the same Chr. transfer tokens on their vendors.

Thx

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Good one QZ...

3. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Remember when we got stuck with chr. transfer tokens useless here !! ? ?

I used mine for snowboarding in Wintermoor at the time and was sooo ticked off I buried it in the snow there so it would decay. Course a yr. later or whatever they let us TRADE those in here. BLEH !

I still have 2 over there NO USE FOR EM. :) But they are still sought after time to unload those transfer tokens anyways...long overdue.