1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

If I don't have Stygian Abyss.... gardening

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Rocklin, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Rocklin

Rocklin Guest

I would like to open a second account and use a custom house to garden. In that house, I would like to produce pigments for staining. I know that pigments are from plants, can I harvest the pigment leaves from plants on a non-Stygian account? Remember, I don't want to produce the stains, I have a Stygian Abyss upgraded account for that, I just need to grow and harvest on a non-SA account.

2. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

Any account can grow plants and use the clippers on Deco plants to create reeds and plant parts.

You don't have to be SA for that part of the process.
  3. Rocklin

Rocklin Guest

Woot! Thank you
  4. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 25, 2001
    I couldn't use clippers on a non SA enabled account a month ago. Has that been changed?
  5. Pawain

Pawain Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 1, 2003
    Using the clippers does not matter. You can grow the plants and drop them off in the SA house. The SA character can cut the plants and do the rest. You will need cooking or alchemy on the SA account.
  6. miss uo

miss uo Guest

A non Sa account cannot use clippers...................You will get the message
    You must have the Stygian of the Abyss expansion to use this feature.
  7. pacific lily

pacific lily Guest

You can grow plants in a backpack, no need to open a second account and create a house where you can lock down a bunch of plant bowls.