1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

If I should ever return

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Guest, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Do I lose my characters cause if so then I won't bother grabbing stuff for survival if i should return.
  2. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 17, 2006
    your chars and the things in your bank will be ok i think
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Your things on you characters and in your bank will be there for your return. I am sorry to see another person go, but as I also left for a time, I can understand. Safe travels.
  4. Millie

Millie Guest

I had an account closed for 2 years and came back with evey thing in the bank and in my stable as well.
  5. Slicer

Slicer Guest

Fill your bank Box's with anything you really would want if you return. I closed an account for a couple years. When I returned, the only thing gone was my house and the 25 or so Dragons I had in the stable [​IMG]
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

You the original Soulstorm? I heard that account was sold. Me and Sauron Soulstorm were both in V*C (Vampires of Carafax) awhile back and i've been thinking about starting it up again. This is Aries/Jon Irenicus btw, i was also known as Daedros.