1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

if its any concelation soulweaver...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Pimpin Aint Easy, Mar 26, 2008.

1. ...i purchased a bunch of soulstone frags last year off of that vendor and half of them were priced for 2 gold (im guessing laggy while pricing stuff) i made out like a thief in the night. so what goes around comes around. i didnt know who to give the money too because i didnt know whos vendor it was til now....

2. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You mean you couldnt tell who ran the "hugi's buyback" vendor? That's genius level IQ there.

3. Bo thinks you sire are misinformed. Bo has never sold soulstone frags off of any vendors. That isnt Bo's house, Bo just happens to have a vendor at that house. It was prolly Sloan who you ripped off. Good job Sloan is/was prolly the nicest person to ever grace Siege. Goodjob fella.

4. leroyjenkins

leroyjenkins Guest

oh be nice...

5. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Bo should know, pimpin' ain't easy [​IMG]

6. lol nope. i dont know anyone. cept cyanide and majorwoo and a bunch of people who quit (fid, mag, tonger)