1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Treasure Hunting] If it's not broken , Why fix it?

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by CannabisKing, Sep 4, 2010.

1. CannabisKing

CannabisKing Guest

Ive read most if not all the posting on the NEW T-HUNTER'S, and almost bought into it. T-hunting, back in the day was a "art" not a get rich quick toon. Sure ya can make a nice lil stash of wutnot's but......

So I pulled out the T-hunter 2 daze ago and Im here to tell ya all this. If it's not broken , Why fix it? My old T-hunter as well as many like mine still work just fine.

115 Tame\Lore
    100 Vet
    100 Carto
    100 Locks
    90 Magery
    100 Mining

I havent played him in ages so I wanted to just get my feel back so I took on a level 4 fel map. Check that off the list. EASY
    Then I went on to the level 5 maps and did 3 of them. Check that off the list EASY, but depends of the 1st initial spawn group.
    Level 6 maps, yeah ya better sit down for some fun. Ive solo'ed every map IVE EVER DONE and just cant see why ppl are haveing such a hard time with this?

The last level 6 map I did last night did take me some time but then again with 4 AW's and PE's I really had to be tactful in finishing this one.

Loot sux's still on this maps but then again whats up with the 6 mods ring's\braclets? 6 Mods, rare? But then again it all gets turned into residue or essence.

Dumb question time, wtf why dont we have any level 6 fel maps?
  2. Are you sure about that?

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    Maps from chests carried by monsters - that's all levels of paragon, miasma, Lurg etc, are random facet.

I got a Ter Mur level 4 from a chest looted from a paragon Cyclops at the pyramid near Honesty, and a level 6 Fel map from a titan chest in the same hunting trip.
  4. CannabisKing

CannabisKing Guest

After I spent a few hr's kicken Miasma' butt around I got all kinda maps all over. TBH I dont think I'll keep the level 6 ISH maps, I like to mark my New Libaray right but...

Yea I just didnt know yet is all. But tks...