1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

If no one is going to sell 5 and 10 PS

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Grace of Pacific, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Can we PLEASE have them drop in Tram or Ilsh?

The only 10's I see for sale are mage identified. Even those are hard to find.

What are you guys who do the champs doing with the 5 and 10's?
  2. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 7, 2003
    They just drop them on the ground when they get them, you might as well make a stealth and just pick em up there.
  3. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 16, 2008
    Well right now they're likely being used as turnins for spring cleaning. Normal shopping will resume once that finishes.

Please let's not resurrect the request for PS in tram, that was a bitter discussion the last time we had it lol. If you need something specific, try asking on your shard and you'll likely get one for free.

4. Muu Bin

Muu Bin Guest

And with Wenchy's last comment and the spirit of community in mind :grouphug:... are there any in particular you are looking for? I have quite a few sitting in storage somewhere collecting dust and would likely be will to part with one or two that I don't need. Let me know! :D

p.s. I'm on Pacific
  5. Fink

Fink Guest

I'd rather see alacrity scrolls in Ilshenar/Tokuno spawns, or something, give them their own lure. Probably won't happen now that they're rewards for turn-ins.
  6. Maximus Neximus

Maximus Neximus Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran 4H

May 23, 2008
    I vote alacrity in Ilsh, Minor Arties in Tokuno. I'm talking all minors from ilsh, ml to tokuno turn in ones.