1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

If there can be no other love for bards please

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Anon McDougle, Sep 2, 2009.

1. make it so ninja are not nonbardable i can use my skills on a GD the mighest mob in game yet a stupid ninja is not possible please

how about if maybe due to the new music of the gargoyles we learn to bard them??

and please if they made a mob that any other skill you spend 400 points in could not be affected folks would scream bloody murder what would happen?? are there any mobs magic can not affect or a weapon ???? arrggg

2. I agree.

& while their at it Crystal Demons in Prizm can't be Provoked.

3. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Shadow iron elementals are immune to pets and spells (which is why they often are tossed into event spawn)

To every scissors there must come a stone.

4. You can kill them with EQ & Pain Spike.

5. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

oops, didn't know about EQ. thanks.

6. i agree that for every scciors there should be a stone ok make it so non povo or not able to peace or you cant disco them but again what other skill set that you spend 480 points on has such a complete thing they just cant touch

7. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Ninja are not unique in this, most "Human" type NPC's are Bard Immune. Always have been.

8. Again i ask why? what if they were non magable or non atackable by pets or weapons just becuase it "always has been" dont make it right.

as i said in my first post a simple due to the magic of the new song you have learned from the gargoyles......