1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

If you are in the area.....

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by debslee, Jun 23, 2008.

1. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Ooo that would be fun, wish I could go!

2. fajjaa

fajjaa Guest

a quote from this article:

"...and the mega-hit The Sims, which recently celebrated 100 million units sold."

Its amazing that EA is so narrow minded that they couldnt invest any of this money from the offline games, into the online game. Is this greed or just a clue to how clueless everyone at EA is, EXCEPT... Will Wright.

3. SimTripps

SimTripps Guest

Wow Spore is finally being released, eh? lol... It's been in development for a loooong time. I had watched a great show on either Discovery or PBS a couple years ago about gaming - one of the items on the show had Will Wright, think it was at an EA conference, doing a presentation about Spore, and he had, of all appropriate people, Robin Williams come up on stage to play a demo of it for the audience LOL! It looks pretty cool... but give me the Sims anyday lol... :)

4. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I just wanted to meet Will. I'll always be a big fan of his. As far as Spore is concerned it looks like a cool game but not really my style. Besides that I just cant in support an EA product no matter how much I love the creator. A friend of mine tried to convince me the other day that EA doesnt really own Spore they just produce it, nice try.