1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] If you are looking for a house - don't pay CRAZY amounts for houses

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by weins201, May 10, 2013.

1. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Location is irrelevant, who gives a hoot if it outside Luna (200 mil) or in the middle of nowhere Tokuno 12 mil? If you want a vendor house advertise it, [lace runes around, open gates, etc.

There are plenty of locations OPEN for placement all you need to do is go out and look around, hell contact me I help ya - but don't pay CRAZY amounts for houses it just isn't worth it!!!!

if you want to throw money away go for it but if not use your head and take some time and put in a little effort.

200 mil for a house ROFL

Brendan [U|S] and yars like this.
  2. Christian Matiazzo

Christian Matiazzo Adventurer

I agree
    I just came back to UO after like 8 years, and OMG, people talk nowadays in 200,400 or even billion like I used to say 50.000 gold
    Where and How people are making so much money nowadays... Imagine a new player, that receives 1000 gold on his backpack and a Good Luck!!!!
    you cant buy a decent armour because cost million, scrolls....

Now I will ask for sure, if you can give me some locations to build my house, I will appreciate, Can you share some ideas of location?
    Give me the location like, Malas, Tram, anywhere, and I will find my time and place 1 :)

3. Arradin

Arradin Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Just a question, do you really think 200mil is alot for a house nowdays? Can't even get a keep for that, it seems...

4. yars

yars Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Might not be the shard of your choice or facet,I see spots all the time.my question is do you really need a castle,they're not even customizable.

5. Elron Pumperknic

Elron Pumperknic Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I've been helping direct people to open areas I've found :D

Brendan [U|S] likes this.