1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

IF you didn't get the memo...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by JesusChristt, Dec 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JesusChristt

JesusChristt Guest

Once i see Tairon on the field i'm just going to leave, because that's a load of bs. It was all fun running around fighting untill you guys get a red, non-faction, dismounter. It's cheap and you guys didn't even need him, you guys had numbers on us anyhow.

2. EREVOS

EREVOS Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

How many times you have fight next to blue Brooke?
    Everybody play with his own style and way.:scholar:

3. gmcbroom

gmcbroom Guest

Uh...you do know this is a game right? While I wasn't there and have only what you wrote to go on, I knew coming to Siege would be challenging and somedays down right brutal even wrong sometimes. But I play this game to have fun and so should you. If you are no longer enjoying your time here then I believe you should go. But, don't go angry.

4. Mr X

Mr X Guest

:(:sad3::sad2:

5. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Wow jesus forgets about how often KOC uses Brook for dismounts.

Blue, non faction stealth dismounter.

6. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Ill try and clarify what Jesus is saying, because I was there and in vent, we only thougt it funny that he had to be called in, I had nine of yer bars up at once, you had the numbers, we were going back and forth, it was overkill for that situation, one of you guys died and one of us died, it was fun and we were having a good time.

He's only trying to let you know, when it goes that grossly overboard your going to simply loose your 'Action" thats all, we thought it was overkill for that particualr situation, we use d-mounters as well as you, were cool with that, with this particular moment, you guys probably cost yourselves some good loot, it was going to be tough trying to beat those odds, but we were going to give it a try, but instead, Tai came and pushed the whole thing way outta balance and in the end you guys ultimatly lost not us......

7. Mr X

Mr X Guest

I'll try and clarify what elmer is saying, it is ok when we use tamers and dismounters when heavily outnumbering you, however when you do it heavily outnumbering us we will house hide until you all log off then take a screenshot in front of somebody afk in krystal's house and post on stratics how big of noob househiders you are.

8. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Dude, i dont know what your problem is? im not being rude about anything!
    I know we have outnumbered you guys and visa-versa, like I said before, in THAT SITUATION YOU GUYS LOST YOUR ACTION THATS ALL! whats so hard to comprehend about that???

I didnt say anything about house hiding, taking screen shots nothing of the sorts, You must really luv me or something cause anything I say you luv to jump all over and BTW were you there>?

9. Hef

Hef Guest

Now this is a funny post ... think of the irony.

Ty Jesus for the laugh

:D

10. burdensrise

burdensrise Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Oh yes.. hypocrite ^cough^

Lots of laughs bro.. Have a nice day

11. Amanda Shade

Amanda Shade Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

No, it kind of sounds like to me that he is going to leave the field in FUTURE battles...regardless of who is on or off the field, because he doesn't like that fact that Tai is a non-faction dismounter. And that is indeed the pot calling the kettle black.

And on the fact that Tairon join the fight...do you really think we had to "call" him in? Really? There is seldom enough people on seige at any one time to get more than one fight. Odds are Tai logged into vent and heard the action, logged into map and saw the action, and invited himself to the fight. Much the same as any of you do when you hear and see the same.

Everybody just wants to have fun in their own way. if you like to PvP, then you naturally go to where the fight is.

(I WAS NOT THERE...I am merely drawing on what I would consider to be a little common sense in regards to this)

12. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Come on Amanda,

You know better than to apply common sense to board pvp :lick:

13. Mr X

Mr X Guest

I'll try and clarify what elmer is thinking. THIS IS BULL****! OMG SOMEBODY DISMOUNT THAT GUY! 8 VS 1 AND THAT GUY SHOULD STAND AND FIGHT AND NOT RUN SO MUCH!!!! VOODOO GET YOUR BOLA UP NOW! *Elmer stands over dead guy who was dismounted 8 vs 1* OMG NOOB IF YOU DIDN'T RUN SO MUCH WE WOULD NOT HAVE HAD TO DISMOUNT YOU!! THAT ALL YOU CAN DO IS RUN NOOB?

Fast forward to yesterday:

OMG THEY BROUGHT OUT A DISMOUNTER WHEN THEY HEAVILY OUTNUMBER US! WHAT NOOBS! I AM TAKING MY BALL AND GOING HOME BECAUSE THEY ARE UBER NOOBS NEEDING A DISMOUNTER IN A LOPSIDED BATTLE! THATS IT I AM POSTING ON STRATICS ABOUT THEIR UBER NOOBNESS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

14. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Wow this thread is funny, good fail JC!

15. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Elmer just a news flash when YOU leave a battle (by running away/hiding in a house). YOU LOSE THAT BATTLE NOT THE PEOPLE WHO MADE YOU RUN. Seriously, have you ever lost in your time playing uo? I thought you guys played for fun, it wouldnt be fun to fight someone outnumbered since they "are useless" and "lack" sufficent pvp skills? You guys should have steam rolled them, but then again by your definition of a win loss you did. LOWELL

16. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Elmer lost a fight when I expected him to run from me 1v1 and he ran into my trap. Sometimes its better to fight the guy you always say sucks and maybe win instead of run from him and die like a coward.

17. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

isnt that why you quit? you lost to skilless people that outnumbered you and got on and started booting people?

Really puffy? get real

I challange you then, log in, get a great suit and we can grab randomly skilled pvpers and outnumber you and see if you win? sound like a deal?
    If you stay and die...you loose---for being stupid
    If you live to fight another day-- You win
    If they get your gear------------You loose
    If they bring a grossly obsceen amount of people and you have to retreat, They loose--------they didnt get your gear,

In the poker world its called overplaying your hand.....YOU LOOSE YOUR ACTION, so ultimatly who looses?? the people who over played there hand,

And btw we fought outnumbered and they killed one and we killed one, so yes, WE WON.....

But hey, whats it matter to you or D, your no longer KoC, and its easy to forget about all the good things people did for you both, but now since your not guilded anymore, lets get on the bashing train, it shows alot of class....

you guys side with whoever suits your anger towards KoC, thats all, you could have nothing to do with the fight,not even there, have no idea the tenor of the situation, but hey, if somoene is bashing KoC why not buy a ticket and jump on board the bashing train, this is the kinda stuff that brings board PvP down, IMO, nothing was ment to be hateful except from MRX that guy has serious anger issues, half his message is in Caps....But we still luv him.....lol

18. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Major issues going on there...............ROFLMAO:coco::coco::coco:

19. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

[​IMG]

Funny thing is, I lost a fight to a dragon once at blighted grove while being completly surrounded by vases, im not ashamed of that kinda death,

You on the other hand wernt blocked in and traped next to a dragon, it was a pure one v one, so what did you do? Took off running to guard zone spamming guards....... but didnt quite make it huh?

I didnt have to use an exploit nor a dragon......lol
    Nice Fail Though.......lol

20. Turtle

Turtle Guest

You'll have to remind me when I was calling guards on a character since I'm in factions that wouldn't make much sense now would it..

21. Mr X

Mr X Guest

I know some people put on acts for a message board personality, but in your case elmer, I fear you are the genuine article. :dunce:

22. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

I would imagine it was to much souce for that evening or not enough........lol

It was sure funny to see the panic......lol

23. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

All I know is Mr X, im man enough to stand on my own two feet in and outta of UO, are you?

LOL

24. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*shakes head* Now it is getting personal. It always does...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.