1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

If you know anyone looking for a US job

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TheScoundrelRico, Nov 9, 2010.

1. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

specifically in the food truck industry (so es they should have some culinary experience). Let them know I have a new (free) section on the blog for job hunters to post their information so the food truck owners who read the blog, if interested, can contact them.

The link to the article on the program details: Looking for a Job in the Food Truck Industry? « Mobile Cuisine Magazine

Those interested will need to submit information as listed in the article, but their listing will remain on the blog as long as they like...la

2. Re: If you anyone looking for a US job

If you anyone ... :lol: LA!
    :lol:
    The U.S. Postal Service more than doubled its losses in fiscal year 2010 ...
    Losses are getting steeper for U.S. Postal Service - Nov. 12, 2010

@ 0:45
    [youtube]5XTi-WdOu2s[/youtube]

Just saying ...
    > In spite of < alllll the budget fixes that the USPS tried ....
    DURING the current administration ...
    The U.S. Postal Service more than doubled its losses in fiscal year 2010 ...

Ya really want this crew in charge of
    Health care
    Housing
    Schools

"the economy"

>anything< that runs on a budget?

:danceb:

3. a slave girl

Stratics Veteran

Re: If you anyone looking for a US job

You DO realize that the Post Office is going the way of the dodo bird?

People email and text and save trees by not writing paper messages, therefore the need for postage stamps is greatly lessened due to new technologies, not due to anything President Obama's administration did or didn't do.

There are plenty of package delivery companies who provide cheaper and faster and door to door service, so again, the need for the post office is lessened, due to the fact that the USPS operates in a free country, not due to anything President Obama's administration did or didn't do.

From all I hear Postal workers tend to be well paid and have excellent benefits, so the USPS costs a pretty penny to operate. This was so before Obama took office, so again, not due to anything President Obama's administration did or didn't do.

Are you a postal worker Fayled? I envisioned you as a librarian for some reason. Oh yes, because of your excellent internet search skills.

:)

President Obama seems very concerned about American workers, so if you are an American postal worker in danger of losing your job, then he's working on saving it for you.

:)

I don't know anyone who plays/watches soccer but I do recall you showing me a stop sign on a stick once, in UHall, which I think I have since learned is a soccer sign?

Which leads me to wonder, are you even an American?

4. Re: If you anyone looking for a US job

It was a Red card ... NOT a "stop sign on a stick"
    lrn2football :lol:
    [​IMG]

I'm technically smarter than most librarians ....
    I just use the interwebs for quick linkage to >supporting data< :gee:
    (you're just assuming that the google is where my smarts are ... )

obamamaman ... ain't got a clue about "creating jobs"
    them "postal jobs" would be a great example ...
    all those cuts and layoffs ... whoopie! >doubled< the red ink ...

:thumbsup: par for government work, less service for more dollar$

and
    it is >>specifically due to<< what the current administration is/isn't doing ...

now isn't it? :lol: :danceb:

and YES! I am an american ... probably MORE american than you ...

service earns citizenship ... :talktothehand:

5. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

Let's keep the politics out of it, shall we?

6. Re: If you anyone looking for a US job

Politics http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/politics
    a : the total complex of relations between people living in society
    b : relations or conduct in a particular area of experience especially as seen or dealt with from a political point of view <office politics> <ethnic politics>

Politic Politic - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
    2: characterized by shrewdness in managing, contriving, or dealing
    3: sagacious in promoting a policy
    4: shrewdly tactful

Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. ~Plato

Indeed ... let us KEEP politics out of here ... :danceb: Irony - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

7. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

You know what I meant.