1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

If You're In the US, a McDonalds is Within Driving Distance

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Taylor, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Inside the contiguous United States, you cannot be further than 115 miles from the nearest McDonalds restaurant. In fact, the only place in America where you can be as far away as possible is in the Nevada desert . . . which is kind of removed from all facets of civilization. Here's a (heavily-watermarked) map of the restaurant chain's US locations:

[​IMG]

Full article here:

Where The Antelope Roam – The McFarthest Spot Is Now Eight Miles McFarther

2. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

There are 2 (yes, 2) within 3 miles from my house. One on the West side of the burg (about 1.8 miles away) and one East-side in "Burger Row" - 2.5 miles. Count me as "blessed".

BTW - we never get anything from them. Nor Burger King. Wndys once in a great while (Frosties!)

3. Aran

Aran INFRACTION INFRACTION INFRACTION!
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend -A-

4. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

just makin' small talk. wanna join in?

5. To be fair, I live in Napa and New York City is within driving distance. Hell, in 2003 I drove to Alaska and back.

What's your point?

6. Sturdy

Sturdy Guest

Yikes!

We should cut out the middle men and just get our government services and healthcare from McDonalds and Starbucks.

I'll have a venti coffee, a mcyumyum and i'd like to register my car.

7. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

That'd be fricken sweet. :thumbup1:

The DMV doesn't love to see me smile . . . :(