1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

IGNORE FEATURE

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Bama, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Bama

Bama Guest

I am wondering (still) is there any hope of fixing this feature. I really dont like hearing the truely nasty stuff from some trash mouth about my mom wife son etc. When I place a foul mouth (mage especially) on ignore then I cant see the combo comming my way. Can we please get this fixed so we can see the spells but not the filthy trash talk?

2. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Unfortunately, if the developers do as you suggest, you would no longer be able to use the ignore feature to blank out the lonely but misguided souls who might fall to pieces if they can't train up their spell casting skills in the middle of a crowd.

3. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

STEP 1.... Play in Felluca

STEP 2.... Kill the Trash Talker

STEP 3..... Don't be on a Necro when you do it..

problem solved...

4. WarUltima

WarUltima Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

That's usually what I do.
    It's funny when GMs tell me to put people on ignore (I only report someone if there's some kind of racists or [email protected] related terms used). Which will be highly inconvenent in PvP situation. Since I dont have GM spirit speak, I simply face plant them and then all I see are OooOOOOo OoOOO OoO.

5. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i probably wouldn't pvp if it wasn't for trash talk, i thoroughly enjoy trashing someone after i kill them

6. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I wish this feature would make the person invisible as well as prevent any spoken text from the player to be seen. Though I can see the point of needing to see spell words spoken.

7. Coppelia

Coppelia Guest

Use funny swear words then, not homophobic slurs.

8. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i do use funny words for the most part just to **** the person off, rather than homophobic slurs, i know what to say to get banned and what not to say, its finding the ground in between that is the challenge ;)