1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Ignore filter, fix ????

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Bama, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Bama

Bama Guest

Can we please get an update to the ignore feature.
    I would like to be able to see when they are casting a spell or certain words like ALL KILL....
    But I dont want to be able to see.. You suck your fathers ****, or another favorite of so many, i ****ed your mom.....
    If I used the filter I get blind sided alot and I think that is a disadvantage to those of us who want to ignore the foul nasty remarks.

Yes i know I can just ignore it, and I try its just so disguting and really unessesary. If theese people do this in real life I can picture them with no teeth and a neck brace.
  2. Coppelia

Coppelia Guest

Use the chat filter, which replace characters by others to jam the words you want to filter.
    Be careful, choose the words you want to censor wisely, because the filter will filter inside words. Basically don't censor three characters words. If you filter "ass", when someone will say "assassin" you'll see "@$$@$$in" or something like that.
  3. Bama

Bama Guest

Ok lots o work,,,,
    spent a few housr typing in stuff ,I think I got most of it.
    Now which files can I copy out of my directory to just place them on all my computers instead of retyping it all over into each of them,?