1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ignore Lists

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by King Edward, Jul 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. King Edward

King Edward Visitor

Use Um. Trust me, it makes game play soooo much more enjoyable.

There was a tard on Siege who's biggest game is hassling players. This Douch had 3 chars and I targeted all 3. Then he ran around Siege saying what a loser I was cause he couldnt talk and aggrivate me. This guy went to sooo much trouble trying to relay words to me it was totally funny.

Then I got info from Petra Fyde that Forums does the same thing. THANK YOU for this info Petra. All you do is go to the control panal, choose Ignore list, type in a name (even if the spellings close it gives a list of choices), choose the right one and BAMM, Douchs words and insults are gone.

2 times and 2 wins. If you dont like dealing with little kids that throw tantrums and insults, then plz do so. And those of you that post about why I talk, or you cant stand seeing my posts, then plz do the same. Beware tho, I offer info and not insults.

2. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

"You are ignoring this user"

3. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I bet Ed will end up with everyone on ignore, yet will continue to post... for our "benefit", of course. :scholar:

4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

We do not use words like "tard" and "douch" on Siege Stratics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.