1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Broadsword team is seeking alternative castle designs! Learn more and discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Broadsword is hosting a 20th Anniversary Party for UO this September! Learn more here. Will you be there, Guest?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

Ilhenir the Stained, Meraktus the Tormented, Twaulo of the Glade

Discussion in 'UO Drachenfels' started by Drowy, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Drowy

Drowy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

These 3 Champs: Ilhenir the Stained (Under the cemetery of Bedlam), Meraktus the Tormented (at the end of the Labyrinth) and Twaulo the Glade (left of Swoop) complain about missing attention.
    So i ask if there is interest trying these champs 1-2 times in a week.
    Maybe someone still wants a statue of red death or dreadhorn or something else one of these 3 can have.
    My suggestion would be that we make one or two fixed times where people meet and decide which champ they want to do. If not enough people come, well then people have to do other champs or something else.
    My suggestion for one meeting would be the weekend.
    So please leave a note if there is interest, and if, when would be the best time. So I can try to work out a time for americans and europeans or two different times for each of them or whatever my mind says would be best.

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

At the right time and day i'm all for it. I realy would like to get my hands on a Grizzled mare someday. :)

3. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Grizzled mare is from the peerless...not the champ.

Just FYI

4. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend

It is? But also from Bedlam i think.

I'm up for Peerless or Champs or where ever anyone wants to take me. :)

5. RichDC

RichDC Guest

90% gcertain its not from the champ...you cant get a crimmy or any of the grizzle armour from the champ either, they have unique drops...the red death statue may be what your thinking of...very similar in appearance to the mare but is red(obviously :p) and is just a statue.

The peerless is alot easier than the champ!!!

Can easy solo Grizz...not the champ!

6. Uhlrich

Uhlrich Guest

So when and where?

7. Drowy

Drowy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

My suggestion would be around 5-7pm GMT on saturday. Thats 1-3pm EST. Or around 2-4pm GMT on sunday. That would be 10-12am EST. I know its a bit early on saturday, but dont think later much germans will come.
    So what about 6pm GMT on saturday and/or 3pm GMT on sunday? A no go or maybe possible?

8. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend

Saturdays are fine for me, i have all day.

9. Drowy

Drowy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Ok I would say we keep the fix dates at saturday 6GMT and sunday 3 GMT. I am not there on this saturday, so hopefully there is another champ leader to guide you. Meeting place is West Britain Bank.
    Another date weekdays would be fine, although I dont think we will get americans and europeans in 1 timeframe together then.

10. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend

Thats fine with me but we have to make sure everyone understand the time right.
    Like is GMT time 1 hour or 2 hours earlyer then CET ?
    We have to set the time for as many different time zone as we can so everyone is sure when to come. We need to try to avoid that some people are 1 or 2 hours early or late. :)

The more people that come the better and easyer it gets. :)

11. Drowy

Drowy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

CET is GMT +2 during summertime. So it would be 8pm CET on saturday and 5pm CET on sunday. And for americans it would be 2pm EST on saturday and 11am EST on sunday

12. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

There is no GMT at the moment it's BST. And Central Europe has switched to CEST? If so it will be one hour time difference between Glasgow and Berlin/Brussels/Paris etc.

13. Drowy

Drowy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Well you are right. But people always complain about GMT+1, GMT+2 or whatever, so I just took the GMT time. But its BST and also CEST already. So it would be 7 pm BST on saturday and 4 pm BST on sunday.
    Since I forgot that EM Immortal invites for a meet and greet at saturday 8pm CEST, I would suggest to set the date for saturday to 9pm CEST, 8pm BST, 3pm EST. Sunday will still be the same.
    I dunno if some people should today, cause I just came home. Hopefully some will be there tomorrow and the next weeks.

See ya at the west britain bank.

14. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend

We had several people to start . And there where even more at Twisted Weald. Was the first time i did that spawn. :)