1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Illegal Scripting

Discussion in 'EVE General Discussion' started by ValenceTrident, Jun 20, 2008.

1. I don't think CCP is doing enough to crack down on scripters. They are EVERYWHERE and DESTROYING the game. I'd like to start a protest of some sort.

2. Speranza

Speranza Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Very well you can start by buying an Apoc, fitting it with smartbombs, and then insure it fully. If you buy well you can make back amost 100% of your money as you podkill the scripters.

Other than that I suggest joining the ranks of 1000s of concerned players on the official forums.

:drama:

3. Belmarduk

Belmarduk Guest

Insured armageddon with 8 large yf- smarties,plates to nearly 30k armor does the trick too and is cheaper - only watch your sec-status though.... It sucks not being to fly through highsec...

killing 5 retrievers + their pods (no prob in a 0,7 sys without concord present !) takes you from 5,0 to -3,2 in seconds.... It was worth it though hehe
    Took me a while to get back to being able to fly in 1,0 though.

4. Righty

Righty Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

scripters suck. period

5. Ozmodan

Ozmodan Guest

Hey, you can avoid the big sec loss, by just not podding them. None of them spend money for implants or such, so podding does not hurt them in the least. You don't get much of a sec loss for just killing the ship.

6. Speranza

Speranza Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I'm assuming he used Smartbombs....... so its kinda hard to avoid much of anything but a short drop and a sudden stop via CONCORD.

7. Belmarduk

Belmarduk Guest

Insured armageddon with 8 large yf- smarties,plates to nearly 30k armor does the trick too and is cheaper - only watch your sec-status though.... It sucks not being to fly through highsec...

;)