1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ilsh Artifacts

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Slutte, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Slutte

Slutte Guest

Is it still possible to get artifacts in Ilshenar from Paragons? The ones that drop in your pack like doom artifacts; I think some were called violet courage, night's kiss etc...

Also, are they about the same % chance of drop as doom arti's if they do indeed still drop?

Anyone know? Thank you in advance for answers.

2. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

They still drop. Not sure about the percentages anymore.

3. They still drop. The percentage is based on the creature fame. I don't remember exactly what they are, but something like a paragon dragon would give you about a 1:20 drop rate, whereas a paragon headless was about 1:100.

If you search here on Stratics or perhaps UOGuide, you should be able to find the correct percentages.

The drops in Doom and Virtue dungeons run on a completely different system.

4. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Here is the link on stratics for the paragon creatures and the odds of getting a minor drop. Looks like it also takes into account your luck. Not sure how up to date it is, but then again I say the same thing about some of the stuff on the official UO website.

http://uo.stratics.com/hunters/paragon.php#stats

5. Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

It's not like Ilsh has seen any new monsters arive recently.

6. Dr Poth

Dr Poth Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Ishwhatnow?