1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ilshenar fishing

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Thargon, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Thargon

Thargon Guest

Hello

could anyone tell me where at ilshenar fishing ?

2. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I usually go to Ilsh Spirit. There is a large lake NW of the Oaks spawn. Good luck.

3. Thargon

Thargon Guest

hmm..but i could only fish shorefish..and launch a boat is not alloud in this area so told me uo :)
    how can fish a rare one ?

4. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor

Think there is deep water at Ilsh Justice area. There is a dock there, but also a few water elles usually.

5. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I love your math... :p

"few" = As many as 8 water eles at a time, plus a randomly appearing/disappearing Gypsy camp.

I'm so glad my fisher has 120 magery, 120 Eval, a water elemental Scrappers, and 65% SDI when holding the Scrappers. I've taken all 8 water elementals there down with one chain lightning, by letting them cluster on me. Paragons require a second hit, though occasionally if targeted solo drop with one spell.

Raider Red and Kylie Kinslayer like this.
  6. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox

you don't need to be in deepwater. I have caught autumn dragonfish standing on the bank of the lake, or the dock in Lakeshire.

7. Varingian

Varingian Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran The Squirrel Empire

After about 500 Autumn D Fish baits used at the lake I got 5 Autumn and 1 Spring. :party: