1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I'm a Happy Sampire :D

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Yen Sid, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Just did my second Paroxymus ever and guess what happened...

I didn't get any Taint but...

I got Crimson Cincture!!!!

Probably one of the greatest days in my UO career :D. I am so happy. I bought my other ones lol. Now I got one that I can call my own! It's now gonna be my Sampire's.

Sorry had to come here and gloat a little lol. Just so excited!

2. Madrid

Madrid Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Congrats! It's a wonderful thing seeing that red thingamajigger floating around when you open a peerless corpse.

I need to hit up some peerless!

3. Kafka72

Kafka72 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Congradulations!! I remember looting my first Crimson off of Travesty, I was like "what's this red apron looking thingy... OMG I got a Crimson!!" lol. :p

4. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I do a few dreadhorn a week, and have done so for the last year, and have never gotten a crimson drop.

5. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Yeah I have done countless peerless over the past couple years with groups and nobody ever got anything. I have done maybe 10 dreadhorns solo and then the 2 paroxys and I got one, pretty lucky but i guess its only a matter of time before one drops. I hope you get one soon :).

6. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Grats! Was this on Origin! If so, double bonus... it is so hard to find stuff for sale there at a reasonable cost. I have my #2 sampire there and I want M&S Glasses for him, but I can never find any for sale.

-OBSIDIAN-

7. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Yeah Origin, I know, it's hard to find anything for a decent price. I was lucky enough to get mace & shields from someone for 8mil i think, not bad considering, when I bought them. I dont know how much your looking to spend on M&S Glasses but there is a pair on Atlantic right now for 8 that I can bring back when I come back at the end of the week, PM me if you want me to pick them up.