1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm a Liar

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Turtle, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I saw today on the internet that I'm a liar. We all know if its on the internet it must be true. This was very devastating to me. Thinking I wasn't a liar I can only conclude that I have been lieing to myself this whole time.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_vgQalXaIxs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_vgQalXaIxs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
  2. Sir Daniel

Sir Daniel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 12, 2006
  3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    Two people can witness an event and then give two totally different accounts of what happened. Is one of them a liar? No, they just see things from a different perspective, each interpreting what they see based on their own personality and experiences.
    Two people watch a man run away from a car wreck. One says 'he ran like a coward, leaving his companion to die' the other says 'he ran to get help' Which is right? Only the man they saw running knows the answer.
  4. I used to love the spoken word Rollins did when he fronted Black Flag!

BTW....if you are really a liar, then you must be lieing to us about being a liar, and that would make you honest. But if you're honest, then you're telling the truth about being a liar. Paradox ftw!
  5. Turtle

Turtle Guest

You just blew my mind.
  6. rieley

rieley Guest

Oh wow, I'm getting dizzy.

7. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 27, 2004
    Captain Kirk blew up an advanced robot's brain using that logic in classic Star Trek. (Episode: I, Mudd)

8. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    Rollins is still doing spoken word tours and he even had his own show for a while.
    I think he has about a half dozen DVDs out of his shows in various towns; the New Orleans one was amazing.