1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I'm a lil confused...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Ole Cheapy, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

I thought other than the Dread's Revenge that the highest ssi on a kryss was 30ssi? No?

[​IMG]

2. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I have a 40 SSI Kryss from the invasion I do believe

I think that 30 SSI is the max that can be made via runic hammers and normal monster drops.

3. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Dread's is 50ssi. How much ssi do you need?

4. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

how was that dirt nap cheapy, it went just like i expected. You dont realize I had a name change. Hence you didnt know it was me. You pop outta shadows poison me, I drink a cure, and destroy in what 2.5 seconds.

5. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Congrats on the 2 shot ress kill with all your cursed arti suit of a naked char with no way of healing and no pots etc. You are ubber, sir.

6. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

res kill aye than why you attack me, dont blame me you are not smart enough to equip. You said I would never kill you, and guess what, you tried to jump me and got stuffed. Are you still confused from me beatin the crap outta ya?

7. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

Sounds like you are a nooblar, sir.

8. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

wow what can i say.... u guys amaze me with ur logic.... what would be the point in equipping when it wont hold a candle to the suits u guys are running in? Why even waste the time? I rather just run naked and be back in the fight in less time then to worry about re-equipping in anything less than cursed artis or faction gear. I will take my chances naked...I gave you props for the kill, what more do you want? What you mad cuz I told everyone that I was naked? I just told it like it was, when you're in faction/cursed arti gear and im naked you are the better fighter. What?

9. Calyip

Calyip Guest

No either of you run a template that doesn't involve stealth/smoke bombs? No? Ok.

thread over.

10. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

When i say naked I mean naked....i run with 2 night sight pots and thats it...i am against smoke bombs and "in most cases" i will not use them.

11. Calyip

Calyip Guest

Naked templates can work, if you have a decent weapon...

Kryss with say
    SSI
    DI
    Spell
    HLD
    HCI

if you can throw out 3-4AI's in a row, you surely have a chance of killing someone. But if a person has no resist and is naked, they will generally die in a flame strike.

12. Black magick

Black magick Guest

If you run naked, you can't use that as an excuse as to why someone killed you...

13. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

i dont have a any form of hiding or ninja. Caly do you play a template that doesnt envolve taming? As for ole cheapy, all i get outta of your posts is a cry. You are crying about gear you will never equip becuase in your own words you die too much... You two should get together some time, maybe you can all make a guild and call it Scrubs.

14. Calyip

Calyip Guest

I don't run taming.... at all. The Caly account is Speedy's account, after he erased Speedy he gave it to me, I made this guy, and now Speedy plays him sometimes as well as uses this stratics account, as he lost his login info. I run a Sampire for the most part. No taming.

15. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Who are you? I have never even seen you in game but I see you on the forums all the time...

16. Calyip

Calyip Guest

Calypsis. I've spent most of my time working new skills, and also play LS so my time on here is few and far between.

17. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

read my post again, sir, never used an excuse only congratulated him on his kill. You as the reader took the liberty among urself to translate what i mean by my words and if i was using sarcasim or not.

18. Calyip

Calyip Guest

http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/my_chars.p...df522110bab18bd1404c29feb6b2949156dba00b555af

So what is that first skill if it isn't ninjitsu? Let me guess...you fell asleep at the computer, face his the keyboard, and typed that entire message? Ok gotcha. CASE CLOSED.

19. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

My name is hugibear stud not Bo, if he were fighting Bo. Bo would be here posting about it. Some people think they are so smart when in reality they arent. My character's name is Carbon Copy, go look up that one stud.

20. Calyip

Calyip Guest

^ Joke.

21. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Bo is his alt...it was carbon copy who owned me today while I was in the nude...again..grats on the kill carbon :)

22. Calyip

Calyip Guest

4 templates played today:

All Kill *hide*

Nerve strike, lightning strike, death strike, NINJA STAR! *smoke bomb*

Nerve strike, nerve strike, nerve strike, nerve strike.

Armor ignore, moving shot, armor ignore.

Yay SP UO.

23. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

So what are you to speedy exactly his punching bag or the sock he rubs one out in. :loser:

24. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable

25. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

26. Dola

Dola Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Cheapy I'm not one to jump in the middle of board pvp, but if you think Hugi and Bo are the same person, you are very wrong indeed and thats what I gathered from one of your posts. Bo is not an alt of Hugi. When Bo posts stories of kills they are usually funny in one fashion or another and he posts his stories in third person.

Oh BTW IBTL

PS if I miss construed the post then my apologies

27. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Actually i do think they are the same person and I'm pretty convinced they are, but in case they're not then I must apologize to Hugi for giving him such a hard time, I only do it cuz I am under the impression they are the same. I am pretty firm on this idea and doubt anything or anyone will change my mind. :)

28. HaHa

HaHa Guest

I prefer panty hose.

29. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

there is no need for speedy to use your Stratics account, all it takes is a pm to me.