1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm an addict what else can I say?

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by DVI, Oct 4, 2008.

1. DVI

DVI Guest

For those of you who count me as a friend, be happy to know that I've changed my mind and have decided not to quit.

I've scaled back my number of active accounts significantly, and will do the same to the amount of time i put into UO, but for the time being I will remain an active player albeit a very limited active player.

I have no desire to return to being a merchant as I was previously, but will instead run a small vendor shop located just outside of Luna's west gate at the forer Rares Festival House. All vendors will be free to any who desires one, but the same rules regarding stocking will still apply, although all manner of merchandise are welcome.
  2. YaY! your staying *and there was must rejoicing*
  3. Kariny

Kariny UO Lake Superior News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Apr 7, 2004
    I was wondering whether you were leaving us! Nobody seemed to know where you disappeared to!

Last I knew you were scaling back accounts due to rl. Not quitting!

*Gets out the fishing pole of vanquishing*

No more talk of this quitting business!
  4. Xel Naga

Xel Naga Guest

He just can't stay away from me ! mwahaha
  5. Lunaticus

Lunaticus Guest

It's so good to hear that you're not leaving! :grouphug: