1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm Baaaaaack (Like anybody noticed i left)

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Wascally Wabbit, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Hey people of stratics and beyond. I'm back from a... year long break. I missed ToonTown and all of it's Cog-destroying excitement but most importantly i missed my friends here :(. I came back to find that before i left i had at least 5 friends on all the time. Now i barely have anybody on at any day of the week. I'm trying to find out what happened to all my friends. I remember Aimee saying she was having trouble with paying membership, but i'm lost at the whereabouts of Joe,Marge,Deb, And well everybody that played a year ago :p. I miss doing boss runs, mints,DA's, CGC's, and because being lureless i have extreme difficulty with a successful VP trip. I still miss everybody even if they forgot i existed :D
  2. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2003
    Hey Welcome Back! A lot have moved onto other games, but quite a few still read here and I'm sure they will pop in. We still have Sunday night boss battles and beanfest starting at 7pm EST in Kooky Grove. WB! :D
  3. Welcome back! I'm still here on occasion, even though I no longer play.
  4. james64468

james64468 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 30, 2008
    welcome back. i notice nice to have you back
  5. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 31, 2003
  6. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Hey Snuffy! Welcome back, a lot of us "tried" Wizard 101 and kind of got sucked into it. But we still check in. Glad you made it back.
  7. Welcome back!

Alot of people went to Wizards 101, so if you dont want to get hooked, dont try, lol,.
  8. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

WB! As Crazy Fireball said, lots went over to Wizards. Great game! :)