1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I'm Back - Account Recovery Questions

Discussion in 'UHall' started by glbanksitter, Jul 10, 2014.

1. glbanksitter

glbanksitter Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hey guys, anyone remember me?

I'm back from my 5+ year break but here's the thing. I guess there's been a whole bunch of Account system changes done in my time gone. Now, I do remember my username that I signed into the client with, but that's about it. I'm fairly certain I don't have access to the email I used to register my account anymore, if that's even the email it was registered with.

Basically, I only know my username - how can I get my account back?

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

you will most likely need to call them and they may be able to help!

3. Speranza

Speranza Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Have you created a Star Wars: The Old Republic account? If so that email is now y our EA Master account. You will need to link the accounts. If you have your account information, you may be able to have support send a password reset to the email listed? That may be a great way to track down what email it's attached to since they may not be able to tell you what it is. I'd go with what Storm said, call them, have your payment method handy, and see what they can do for you.

4. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

Try just signing in to the account management with this: accountname_uo and your password. If it hasn't been linked to a master account it may let you in and set one up from there.