1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I'm back after 7 years brake.

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Cardima, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Cardima

Cardima Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I'm back after 7 years brake.

I reactivated my account thinking all my toons would still, be there but to my surprised there not. i'm starting off with my young status. in someways this is cool because I get to learn all over again, but I was hoping to have a vet accont. so i could use dye tubs.

This is my frist post and my new Sig, sure hope no one has that pic for there Sig, if so i will make a new one. sure hope the sig works

2. Cardima

Cardima Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

i got the sig working :danceb:

3. Shamus Turlough

Shamus Turlough Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

That sir(ma'am?) is a um... busy sig! But nicely done!

Welcome back to UO and Lake Superior!

If theres anything you need help with, either learning or item wise, we have a wonderful community here full of helpful people.

4. Aboo

Aboo Guest

Welcome back!

5. Shotgun

Shotgun Guest

that sig represents the entire story of the original ultima series. if you ever played Ascension you can see that in the museum at Brit and can click gems under the painting that gives a small description of each of the scenes in the painting

6. Cardima

Cardima Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Ya that is how i got the pic i pulled out my old game and pulled off the cd-rom :D

7. Mitzlplik_SP

Mitzlplik_SP Guest

HACKER!!!!!!

Hehe j/k ... I still think ya have another account ya forgot about.If they would have done a purge to clear up space,that account wouldn`t even have "young" toons on it,it`d be blank or maybe not even there at all?

I think the account ya remembered is one ya started toward the end of your first stint. Wish I could remember the secret word/question for my very fisrt account.I`d have a 10+ year acc. SOOOOOOOO much better than this 14 month acc!

I like the sig,I need to make one for myself so I can lose this out dated black thing. :D