1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I'm back after 9 years

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Magnolia_Pacific, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Magnolia_Pacific

Magnolia_Pacific Adventurer

I got bored of the modern MMOs, and wanted to come back to the first MMO that I started playing: UO.

What a world of changes!

I'm on Pacific, and I used to hang out in the help channel to chat, pass time and help the occasional lost adventurer.

I'm looking to kickstart my UO 'career' again. Are there any PvM guilds or alliances that are still active?

I'm usually online during 5-8am on weekdays and 10pm onwards on weekends, PST.

2. atlanticScorpion

atlanticScorpion Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

First of all I 'd like to say welcome back. Second, alot has changed and people have moved to different shards but the game is still here and you have a lot of catching up to do. So don't give up if you don't find what your looking for on Pacific. You can get alot of help on these boards also. Good Luck.

3. Kahlan

Kahlan Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Any member of the RP Alliance would be more than happy to help you! Look for some of the following Guilds and or post here for assistance.

R3
    SAGE
    T.F.
    RSB
    and many more!

Lady Kahlan
    GM of R3
    244373602 ICQ

4. Magnolia_Pacific

Magnolia_Pacific Adventurer

Thanks, Lady Kahlan.

I'm very interested in signing up. My ICQ UIN is 7534552.

Right now, i'm just roaming around the world trying to skill up taming, which is such a pain to skill up! =_______=