1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I'm back and setting up another shop. What craftables are needed?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Tanivar, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I've been using the new Vendor Search system to get prices, not going to be laughing all the way to the bank am I. <laughs>

What craftables are proving hard to find? I've set up space for 30 vendors. Anything else a non-wolf can gather and sell wanted?

I'll be setting up vendors for Reds and for newbies. If I miss something, let me know.

Christina Kardos likes this.
  2. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Welcome back. I think best way to find out, is to see what is missing in vendor seach. Don't stack to heavy, Siege is a little slow at the moment.
    I do see a few new and returning players, so there may be stuff they will need.

Christina Kardos likes this.
  3. TheDrAJ

TheDrAJ Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Alpha and Omega

Welcome back!

4. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There are now two Communication Crystals on the balcony above the entrance that I will change the colors of each time I do a shop restock.

Thanks for the patronage. :)