1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I'm back, baby!

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Caelas, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Caelas

Caelas Guest

Dunno if any of ya remember me from a year or so ago, but I'm back! Couldn't stay away from the crafting and house designing :) :thumbsup:

2. Lord Urza

Lord Urza Guest

Welcome back!

3. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

well it's about time

:D welcome back

4. Caelas

Caelas Guest

I was on for a few hours, and things were QUIET. Is TMC still active? Any shard events (PRAH, etc)?

5. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

the auction house is on hiatus due to much activity (ToT event, shadowlords, upcoming new expansion).... and if you want to find people, go to the Waste near Inu's hut, the top of Mt Sho and Winter Spur every two hours, beginning at server up.... you'll find pretty much anyone you're looking for there :D

6. Caelas

Caelas Guest

ToT, eh? Hmm...might have to take the archer out there for a bit instead of fishin.

7. Damia TMC

Damia TMC Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome back Caelas, we have certainly missed you !!!!
    We're still active, a lot of people are out doing summer stuff lately. You'll appreciate this.... my husband has discovered fishing so we've been out in the boat a lot, not to mention new grandbaby, and the other one I keep during the week, so things have been hectic this summer. School starts soon though so people will be wandering back :)

I sent you an ICQ so you could start getting caught back up and not miss these last few events. Good to have you back ((hugs))

8. Caelas

Caelas Guest

Hey Damia! It's nice to be back...I'm going to be taking things easy though as I am still playing Warcrack as well. Unfortunatly, my wife won't be joining me in UO this time around (the combat annoyed her quite a bit)

The good news is I have a house again (though the design needs tweaked a lot) I've still got my good archer armor, and my fishing stuff...so I'm good to go!