1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm back!

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by Caelas, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Caelas

Caelas Guest

After a much needed four month break from WoW, I'm back in action! Woohoo!

Just thought I'd celebrate. Hehe. :coco:

I stopped playing right as the level 30 mount patch came out...any other changes since then? Any small background nerfs or buffs I might want to know about?
  2. Lag

Lag Guest

A lot. For one, I started working here o_O Hi I'm lag.

For Pony!
  3. Caelas

Caelas Guest

Lag, you make my playing life miserable. You slow down my instances, you kill me in raids, and you make me take it up the...

Oh...you aren't THAT Lag.

4. Emuishere

Emuishere Guest

You may want to start going through the patch notes etc. to see the currant changes and in News I just posted some of the upcoming.
  5. Nyaz

Nyaz Guest

Amen, to that, brother!
  6. Lag

Lag Guest

Please tell me you actually read LFG, nyaz...
  7. Nyaz

Nyaz Guest

Of course I read LFG! I also read Least I Could Do along with a multitude of other webcomics including (but not limited to):
    Xkcd, Ctrl+alt+del, Reallife comics, Little Gamers, Dark Legacy, Three Panel Soul, Apple Geeks, Questionable Content, etc. etc.