1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Im back!

Discussion in 'FINAL FANTASY XI General Discussion' started by Rapson, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Rapson

Rapson Guest

Yes, it's another one of "those" threads. I just recently started up again, about a week ago and I've made it up to lvl 14 on my warrior (couldnt play the past 4 days due to work), but I haven't really met anyone on my server for lvling up with, I've gotten into a couple of groups, but they're just PL groups and no one really talks. I'm on the Bismarck server....anyone know a decent server with talkative people? MMO's are always more fun when you have someone to play with! Thanks a lot
  2. Airslash

Airslash Guest

as trish told me,most of seem to play on Caith Sith server.
    Perhaps you ought to join us :)
  3. Rapson

Rapson Guest

I might have to do that. Debating on just starting over again or doing a transfer thingy...I'm only lvl 14...hmm...guess I'll have plenty of time to think while I'm at work
  4. kouper

kouper Guest

Well, yet another return thread, sounds like FFXI Is the place to be at the moment. I'll be starting up on cait sith in a little bit, and when I get my old account back (if) I'll bring it to cait sith as well....
  5. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 31, 2003
    At level 14, I'd just start over. unless you have accumulated an insane amount of money or tough to get rare/ex gear at this point.

Welcome back to the game, btw :)
  6. kouper

kouper Guest

I just barely realized why I want my old account back so badly, I forgot before my friends had quit one of em had given me his baron +1 set.... lol. I just found my note about it on xbl... On second thought it would be n my mail, so I wouldnt have it... sad. hahaha
  7. Rapson

Rapson Guest

I only have like 10k gil and I've found a lvl 1 rare/ex robe/cloak, that gives like +5str and 3def
  8. YoungUn

YoungUn Guest

Welcome back! I'd just start over again, the first few levels are kinda fun anyways, gives you a chance to kill more wabbits.