1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Im coming to drac for rubble please read

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by viper of flames, Dec 29, 2007.

1. Since I have snadstone walls there not many but a few i really need im forced to transfer there.

This will cost me so much gold and I dont want this trip to be wasted.I was lucky enough to sell 2 guild stones for my trip.My $ amount is low and I need more walls and please a few floor rubble as well.

Let me know if anybody can help me out.

Thank you
  2. Also keep and castle owners that aid me i will show you an design that will shock you into another world;)
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Viper, I have a bunch of whole sandstone walls & half walls, windows, decorative bits of sandstone walls, the sandstone posts, etc. However, this stuff is all on Europa at the moment.

While I have no set dates, I will be xferring a char to Catskills soon and from Cats I'll be headed to Drachenfels where the char will remain for an extended period.

PM me if you want to see the stuff with a view to buying at a reasonable price and I'm completely happy to shift it all to Cats & then on to Drachs. Again, not completely sure on dates as yet, but it will most likely be in the next week or so.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Viper? No biggie if you don't want them or anything, I just need to hear from you soon if you want me to shift these walls to Drachs. [​IMG]