1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I'm confused, I thought I should have at least six character slots...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by eekamouse, Apr 17, 2008.

1. eekamouse

eekamouse Guest

I just upgraded to ML a couple weeks ago, and went to make a sixth character. However it won't let me.

I was pretty sure you got seven slots with ML, if not six.

What gives?

I also thought I got increased storage space, but I haven't figured out how to verify that.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

you only get six slots with ML,

and to check the storage increase, you need to own a house, click on the house sign, highlight storage, first line should say increased stoarge 20%.

if you want a seventh slot and another 20% increase to storage you need to buy the upgrade code through the website.

3. eekamouse

eekamouse Guest

That's the thing. I only have 5 slots =/

4. Guest

Guest Guest

well you will have to most like call someone, and you will have to verify your information, though be ready for the headache talking with EAreps.

or you could try shooting jeremy an email.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I just recently noticed that I have this same problem as well, and I upgraded to ML when it first came out, and I only have 5 slots.

6. Deception

Deception Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Same, also only 5.

7. eekamouse

eekamouse Guest

Are we supposed to have 6? lol

8. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Check your accounts at the registration page and see if you are registered for either the 7th anniversary ed. or the 8th. I believe either of those two editions were where the 6th character slots came from. There was also a short time at uogamecodes where you could purchase a 6th character slot.

You can still currently purchase the 7th character slot from uogamecodes and it will upgrade you from 5 to 7 characters.

I looked through all the information I could find about ML and all I found was the 20% increase to house storage. I didn't find anything about character slot increases with ML.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Just remember you will only show 5 chara's (no empty Slot) if that is all you have made, BUT you will have the NEW button. I have seen many people get confused thinking that they will have a blank Name bar just because they have a 6 slot acct. But all you will have is the "NEW" button

10. I Think yuo've identified the issue ...
    might be a bit of the "upgrading" process ... but ... IF they've received/seen the housing bump (%)

I think you've "fixed" this one ...

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Sorry, but 6th character slot is not part of the basic ML upgrade. I have one account with only 5 chars and I have all current expansion packs, but not the special editions.

12. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

As someone mentioned, and I just verified, the sixth character slot came with the 7 Anniversary Edition and the 8th Age Edition. None of the expansions came with the extra slot.