1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I'm done with UO

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Vyal, Jun 20, 2008.

1. Vyal

Vyal Guest

I'm done with this game I used to have alot of friends in tram but as they all know I became a fel only person. I met a few cool people most have quit the game. The latest crew I have been hanging with EGO 82, they even have some stupid pound sign guild now.

Anyhow i'm quiting UO I spend to much time playing with people only to have them turn around gank me inside a guild house. Just had enough.......

My account is pretty good, tamer with super, gm tailor smith arms lore miner, mage necro peacer, and a faction theif with gm fishing, fencing, swords, and carto on stones. Ooo and there is my archer :/

If anyone wants to buy it email me at [email protected].

2. galefan2004

galefan2004 Guest

Its been fun dieing to your pixies while trying to sick my dragon on you. I can totally understand your reasons for leaving the game. You joined a guild filled with fel trash and you seemed to think it wasn't going to show its true colors. A lesson I learned slowly is that if you don't like dealing with immature people then stay out of Felucca. The PvP system in this game has been so successful that every game that has actually made money went the exact opposite of it. Good luck to you in all you do, and may you find hapiness in another game or whatever else interests you.

3. You'll be back, Hi I'm kettle.

4. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sorc gave all his stuff away and got hooked on uo again lolz.

5. Nay, but I did throw my suit away on Accident

/wrists

6. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend

dumbface.

7. Lord Cuda

Lord Cuda Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Next time just give it to me to hold and I swear I wont let Omni have any of it :lol:

8. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend

dumbdumbface.

9. Wulfgar

Wulfgar Guest

cya later

10. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

The PvP system in this game has been so successful that every game that has actually made money went the exact opposite of it

This has to be the best line for UO PvP Ever.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!