1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Im.done.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by azmodanb, May 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. azmodanb

azmodanb Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well i recently posted a response to a post in humor and got 10points against my account and a warning. Im done here. Enjoy ur boards. Im done... I can't believe it. Ten points against what? Give me a break. Talk to you all later.

2. Alexander of ATL.

Alexander of ATL. Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
    Stratics Veteran

Couldn't agree with you more. Stratics has gone down hill... big time.

Watch.. this post will get locked because we are speaking out against things WE (THE USERS) find awful with this site.

*sigh*

3. AtlanticRealtor

AtlanticRealtor ICQ 647752375
    REALTOR

Not only that, anything that you say is against and gives you a 24 hour Ban, and you are not suppose even to say that

James Moriarty and Longtooths like this.
  4. Val'lyn De'ana

Val'lyn De'ana Seasoned Veteran

Can I have your stuff?

-Val'lyn

5. Dregg

Dregg Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Ummmm, you want his board title or post counts?

Christina Kardos likes this.
  6. Christina Kardos

UWF

Dont you play on Siege anyway? Is it getting boring for you? Thinking of coming to Atlantic? :p

He will sell you his post counts for 1 bil!

7. Marisa Kirisame

Marisa Kirisame Seasoned Veteran

I'm considering on having an extra on other shards as well, so the stuff won't be wrong to have.

8. Arien

Arien Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

This happens when a Game Forum have normal Players as Moderators. You know they may know your Chars or they don't like your Nose + some big ego and you have already lost. Even if this Forums was made for us Players, some of the Mods can't accept what you write. They should be neutral but hey that works not, atleast not here. I got warned cause i Postet in an Off Topic Thread in the UO Hall and instead of accepting it that an Off Topic has nothing to do with UO, i got insulted, warned and in the end that Posting went to the Off Topic Forums with a nice Conversation to me, i should read the Forum Rules. Yeah right ...

I know that this Moderator will delete my Posting here and i know i get warnings again or even get banned but this Mod should just do the right thing and leave this Forums alone.

9. The Craftsman

The Craftsman Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

To be fair its not nearly as bad as it used to be. The old mods were corrupt with god complexes. No wonder the new regime cut them out like a cancer.

Generally I find the new mods better, although severely lacking a sense of humour.

Jynxx likes this.
  10. 4runnersport

4runnersport Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

11. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i win on points!!;)
    :postcount:

12. Zuckuss

Zuckuss Order | Chaos
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni K^S

Honestly folks, we have been bending over backwards to maintain an Ultima knowledge base and forums for guess who? All if you. Yes we do have rules. If you choose to be make use of these forums that's great. You will still be expected to follow our forum rules which are designed with the community in mind.

I certainly don't want to see any of you go, but please understand, you don't get to see all that we see. You may find your thread removed an think I that we are picking on you, when in fact there might be a dozen threads moved with yours being only one of them. The job of a moderator is a thankless one. I can however assure you that there is no egos in play here and we have policies and procedures in place for players with conflicts of interet with respective mods. Mods have a strict procedure to go by and every action is recorded and everyone is accountable for their actions.

That being said, discussing moderator actions is one of our rules, and yes this thread will be locked. I am thankful for every user we have, but all must adhere to the standards defined in our RoC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.