1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I'm glad RL calls today

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by Guest, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Cause i'm not overly impressed even now that its not perma lag :p

more NPCs with info, not this random guessing at what to do next. Clue's Hints...storyline.

Oh dang, wrong game.

2. There'll be a nice amount of complaints once the event will be over and they'll say what players were supposed to do...

3. With that attitude, I'm glad you're off to work too.

Man, what a downer. Such a party pooper. There are a ton of people having a blast at the event, and everyone is getting a shot at getting the drops, not just 1 or 2 templates this time.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

You should play other games and see what real events are like [​IMG]

5. Well then, maybe UO's not for you, and you should go play those other games. Not trying to be a smart ass, but it sounds like UO style isn't your cup of tea.

Can I have your stuff? [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Well then, maybe UO's not for you, and you should go play those other games. Not trying to be a smart ass, but it sounds like UO style isn't your cup of tea.

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that.

7. Wolfthistle

Wolfthistle Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Well then, maybe UO's not for you, and you should go play those other games. Not trying to be a smart ass, but it sounds like UO style isn't your cup of tea.

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that.

[/ QUOTE ]

And a vote? ah... Motion Carried.