1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Treasure Hunting] Im going to check up on this random location thing

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by UOKaiser, Aug 5, 2010.

1. UOKaiser

UOKaiser Guest

Right now logicaly i beleive people going to hunt for the first week. I'll come back in a month to see if anybody still at it. I figure after 50-100 of these things treasure hunting activity will return back to being even less than it was before. 30 days before old ones randomize as well. This really sound tedious, annoying and well for the time that 100 maps takes and rewards there is alot better things to do that yield higher rewards in less amount of time than to go searching for these locations Especialy in 2d.

Either way who agrees with me now or disagree and I'll check up some time from now to see if your opinions have changed.

2. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

wrong

i did a lvl 6 and got 1 sot 1 alacrity 1 brittle sash 1 pile of ingredience of passion (6 of them), 45k gold, a marty

tmaps are going to be the easy way to gather ingredience

3. UOKaiser

UOKaiser Guest

Imbuing ingredient are easy to get. This might be another source but will have to wait it out untill after a month or so and see how you feel after 100-200 or so map to make sure.