1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I'm in the Magnincia Lottery---What?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DENNAR, Apr 3, 2011.

1. DENNAR

DENNAR Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

What should I do if I win?

I really dont want to run vendors ever again. Im not into charging rent so others could have vendors.

What would you do if you won? Maybe somone else plans will help me.

2. Vor

Vor Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'll be dumping my keep for the Maginca plot I want if I win it and moving in.

3. unified

unified Guest

I'm in it for the waterfront property, and to make a deal with one of my current neighbors for his house so all four of my houses will be on the same screen. The final reason will be to keep Magincia from becoming 100% vendors. :)

4. Kaladin

Kaladin Guest

Having vendors isn't a requirement of being in a player run town.

People want the best items in the game and are always complaining about prices. The last thing I want to do is part with items I don't have to sell and hear people complain.

5. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

A friend showed me this one idoc a few weeks ago that had a really cute tavern/inn design. The house decayed, but not before I copied the layout onto graph paper :D

If I win any of the plots, I'm going to reopen my second account and replicate the design as accurately as possible (the Magincia plots are slightly smaller than this design sadly).

Luckily for me, the original house didn't have much deco, so I can at least be creative there :)

6. Lord Essex

Lord Essex Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

If I win, intend to sit on my from porch w/ a bucket of ale and watch the waves while I do some fishing.. So make sure if ya get one next to mine and we can be lazy bums..

"Lifes a beach.. so fish it"

[​IMG]

7. TheMac

TheMac Guest

I'm with Essex if i win im going to make my house a beach house and rent it out to college kids for spring break... Magnincia Shore... I might even make a reality show about it....

8. THP

THP Stratics Legend

to be quite brutal because many xsharders will be buying tickets left, right and centre,,,,,and yes me too...been waiting to spend something with the bit of gold i have on most shards!!!! i kinda see magincia half full at best...it aint gonna be no luna 2 ...nice idea... guess the busy shards will snap the plots up with buying em gold but the quite shards will remain half empty empty at best/////

9. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Magincia Shore version? May as well be ready for the "Maidens Gone Wild" tour to come your way for those spring breakers lol

10. Theo_GL

Theo_GL Grand Poobah

If I win I'll sell my plot to the highest bidder. If I wanted a mag plot - i'll wait 6 months and buy it at a fraction of the price when people realize it isn't a luna plot after all.

People always overpay for the latest bling. It is one common fact in UO.

11. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I've been building Monasteries of Virtue in our other RP towns so should I win a Magincian plot, I mean to build a Monastery of Humility.