1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I'm Kinda New...

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Camman24, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Camman24

Camman24 Guest

This is my second post, Im new i jsut stumbled apon this site an am like
    " Whoa Sweet!" there is a schedule for doing stuff like vp battles, sos shopping and that good stuff! So i signed up and found out that almost everyone here is a level 100 or more...im only 58 going on 61 and dont have anything maxed but im close. Is that ok? cuz i get shuffled off elevators for vp battle alot but im quite strategic. Would you level 100+ still help me out on vp runs or would i get shuffled off? :confused:

2. SSniffleslam

SSniffleslam Guest

A lot of us have smaller toons that we're working on too...and we try to watch out for each other in battle. No, you wouldn't get shuffled off, just follow the instructions on where to stand, etc. and you'll be good to go!

Welcome

:thumbsup:

3. No one ever gets shuffled here, never fear! Stratics is awesome; you'll be glad you found the site!

4. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yep what they said. We don't shuffle people out. But do please stand where you should so we can ensure good runs for everyone. :thumbsup:

5. Hi Camman...

I'm a level 78 toon, and I had NO problem with my VP run tonight. The folks here are GREAT and will really help you out. No worries! I did about 20 unsuccessful VP attempts before the awesome people here were able to help me out. It was a small group, but there was no shuffling of any kind.

6. Kippy

Kippy Guest

Hi and welcome to stratics :D

I have been part of stratics for......... LOL forever
    we don't shuffle, we don't bail, we always give the best of eachother and we would be happy to have you with us in next sunday's VP

Welcome to the friendship group :)

7. Flippers

Flippers Guest

Welcome! When I bring Lucky Toesies (34 laff, maxed throw n squirt, organic goggles) or Little Oldman (43 laff, smelly level 6 pie n hose, organic blue magnet), you won't feel so small :p

8. Hey there!! I have a large and small toon, so there's nothing to worry about! ;)

9. The only shuffling I have seen from these people is words. We have alot of fun when we get together. I had only a handful of successful VP's before joining this group. Now I rarely go into a VP without winning. Even with randoms. See you when I come back for sundays events.