1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Feedback] I'm laughing at the 2-d users...

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Sweeney, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Who are whining about not knowing map locations for the turkey event.

Actually all the begging is ticking me off because the answer (EC) is so obvious but they won't try it.

****ing dinosaurs.

2. Fink

Fink Guest

It's certainly much clearer what is what in the EC.

I'm hunting turkeys on my T-hunter/bard, and I was using CC for the simple reason that we (EC users) are usually the first casualty in any new content. It's nice to see the boot on the other foot for once. Even with my experience with cartography (I use it quite often when I travel around the old lands just out of interest), I couldn't quite pick some of the Classic maps. EC makes it very plain.

3. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Its a big advantage thats for sure. :)

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

EC is the way to go I just wish the pins were a little more accurate!

5. Mitzlplik_SP

Mitzlplik_SP Guest

Did try it,still try it after patches... still don`t like it. It may be hard to understand but some peaple won`t give up graphics in exchange for a better UI. But doesn`t matter now since we have UOC! :danceb:

6. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

It's actually not hard to find the locations in the CC, either...

Most of the maps have landmarks on them, which makes the general location easy to find. Although sometimes you have to refer to some manner of third party map, to recognise a coastline or something.
    Then, you just try and discover the nest location, which is also easy.

So, any crying that it's too hard is worthless.
    Especially when, as the topic of this thread states, the EC makes it even easier.